At the invitation of Sir Graham Watson, President of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe (ALDE) Party, liberal Prime Ministers and European Commissioners will meet at the Cercle de Lorraine in Brussels on 19 March ahead of the European Council meeting.
Among the confirmed participants are:
- Xavier Bettel, Prime Minister of Luxembourg
- Miro Cerar, Prime Minister of Slovenia
- Charles Michel, Prime Minister of Belgium (tbc)
- Taavi Rõivas, Prime Minister of Estonia
- Mark Rutte, Prime Minister of The Netherlands
- Andrus Ansip, European Commission Vice President, Commissioner for Digital Single Market
- Věra Jourová, European Commissioner for Justice, Consumers and Gender Equality
- Guy Verhofstadt, Leader of the ALDE Group in the European Parliament
Cercle de Lorraine - 6 Place Poelaert - 1000 Bruxelles
12:15 – 12:45 Arrival of the participants
12:45 – 14:15 Liberal Pre-Summit meeting
For accreditation and bilateral interview requests, please fill in the form below:
Additional press information can be obtained through Didrik de Schaetzen, ALDE Party Head of Communications, at +32 479 33 10 27 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Journalists and crews must carry a valid form of identification at all times while on site.