The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe (ALDE) Party will hold its annual Congress at the Hilton Hotel & Convention Centre in Warsaw, Poland on 1-3 December 2016.
The event brings together annually about 800 delegates, party leaders and decision-makers from our member parties across the European continent as well as partner associations and affiliated organisations, sponsors, invited guests and members of the press.
As of today, the following liberal leaders have confirmed their attendance:
- Miro Cerar, Prime Minister of Slovenia
- Mark Rutte, Prime Minister of The Netherlands
- Andrej Babiš, Deputy Prime Minister of the Czech Republic
- Cecilia Malmström, European Commissioner for Trade
- Margrethe Vestager, European Commissioner for Competition
- Werner Hoyer, President of the European Investment Bank
- Hans van Baalen MEP, President of the ALDE Party
- Guy Verhofstadt MEP, Leader of the ALDE Group in the European Parliament
- Ryszard Petru, Leader of Nowoczesna
Media wishing to be accredited must register online as press at https://goo.gl/UF2ZMs. The deadline for registration is at 9:00 CET on Tuesday 29 November 2016. Access cannot be guaranteed for those applying after this deadline.
Journalists and crews must also carry a valid form of identification at all times while on site.
Full details of the Congress programme can be found at https://goo.gl/dmNFWs
The ALDE Party offers the possibility of reimbursing travel expenses and hotel accommodation for a limited number of journalists. In case of interest, please contact the ALDE Party at email@example.com by Friday 11 November.
Organiser: ALDE Party (@ALDEparty) #ALDECongress
When: 1-3 December 2016
Venues: Hilton Hotel & Convention Centre (Grzybowska 63), Warsaw, Poland