PRESS INVITE Liberal Pre-Summit meeting on 19 October 2017
At the invitation of ALDE Party President Hans van Baalen MEP and Guy Verhofstadt MEP, leader of the ALDE Group in the European Parliament; liberal Prime Ministers and European Commissioners will meet at the Egmont Palace in Brussels on Thursday 19 October ahead of the European Council Summit of the same day.
Crucial topics will be discussed such as migration and the Common European Asylum System, Digital Single Market or the state of play of Brexit negotiations.
Invited participants are:
- Xavier Bettel, Prime Minister of Luxembourg
- Miro Cerar, Prime Minister of Slovenia
- Charles Michel, Prime Minister of Belgium
- Lars Løkke Rasmussen, Prime Minister of Denmark
- Jüri Ratas, Prime Minister of Estonia
- Mark Rutte, Prime Minister of the Netherlands
- Juha Sipilä, Prime Minister of Finland
- Andrus Ansip, Vice President, European Commissioner for Digital Single Market
- Violeta Bulc, European Commissioner for Transport
- Vĕra Jourová, European Commissioner for Justice, Consumers and Gender Equality
- Cecilia Malmström, European Commissioner for Trade
- Margrethe Vestager, European Commissioner for Competition
Venue: Egmont Palace, Brussels
11:30 Arrivals of the participants
12:00 – 13:30 Liberal Pre-Summit meeting
13:30 - 13:45 Family Picture
For accreditation and bilateral interview requests, please fill in the form below: www.aldeparty.eu/press-accreditation-form
Members of the press must enter the Egmont Palace through the Entrance 8 bis in Place du Petit Sablon. Journalists and crews must carry a valid form of identification at all times while on site.
Additional press information can be obtained through Didrik de Schaetzen, ALDE Party Head of Communications, on firstname.lastname@example.org +32 479 33 10 27
For further information about the Pre-Summit meeting, please contact Emily Death, ALDE Party Head of the Events and Fundraising Unit, on email@example.com +32 2 237 01 49