On 29 March from 8:30 to 10:00 CEST, ALDE Party will host its 5th Hans van Baalen Town Hall meeting in a hybrid format in Prague. The event will be co-hosted by ALDE Party's member party in Czech Republic, ANO, and it will address some of the key concerns about Europe's security and enlargement.
Russia’s invasion in Ukraine has put Europe’s security in danger and has forced the European Union to only rethink its role in defence and security but also work on its relationship with NATO. At the same time, the situation has opened an opportunity for EU enlargement to be more strategy-driven and become a “soft power” tool to ensure peace and stability on our continent.
How can the EU strengthen and redefine European security policy? What is next for EU enlargement? Join our distinguished speakers for a lively conversation on these key issues for the future of Europe!
Please click here to register for the event.
A link to join the event will be sent to your email closer to the event’s date.
- Ilhan Kyuchyuk MEP, ALDE Party acting Co-President, member of the COFOE-dedicated plenary
- Senator Timmy Dooley, ALDE Party acting Co-President
- Dita Charanzová MEP, ALDE Party Vice-President, European Parliament Vice-President, member of the COFOE-dedicated plenary
- Joroslav Bžoch, Member of the Czech Parliament, member of the COFOE-dedicated plenary
- Markéta Plesníková, Leader of Young ANO
Other speakers to be confirmed soon.