The dust from the European elections is settling, and it’s never been a better time to be an individual member of the ALDE Party. Find out why below:
- We made the most net gains of any European political party - We will make your pro-European vote count
- European citizens overwhelmingly voted for a renewed Europe, and that’s what our new group will fight for during the next 5 years
- For the first time since 1979, EPP & S&D no longer have a majority together. No solid majority is possible without our new group
- We will work hard in the next mandate to continue the upward trend in voter turnout for the European elections
- We want to show change by having the first gender-balanced Commission - women and men making sure we are taking actions and embracing opportunities
- You’ll have a say on party policy: our individual members are represented by delegates at our Council meetings and Congresses where party policy is debated, and you can even stand in an election to be these delegates and take positions on behalf of all individual members
- You’ll get invites to our events taking place across Europe, from small events in your home country to our large events and Congresses
- And finally… You will be part of a huge liberal family, consisting of Prime Ministers, Commissioners, MEPs, Ministers, group leaders, member parties – and thousands of other individual members!
Join us now – joinus.aldeparty.eu
Together we are renewing Europe!