The Alliance Of Her Academy returns in 2022 for its most ambitious year yet. It will deliver two classes, one of which will be our first ever youth edition in partnership with LYMEC to mark European Year of the Youth. This unique and highly successful program supports, equips and inspires liberal women from across Europe to achieve their political goals. At the conclusion of the program, they’ll join the more than 130 alumnae, many of whom are now in some of the highest political roles in Europe, in an increasingly influential and thriving alumnae network.
The Alliance Of Her Academy continues to benefit from the support of partners, such as the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom and the European Liberal Forum. As such all participants meet strict eligibility criteria in addition to demonstrating clear leadership talent and ambition.
- Session I (Youth): 3-6 March, Domaine de Ronchinne, Belgium
- Session I (OPEN class): 31 March - 3 April, Domaine de Ronchinne, Belgium
- Session II (Youth): 16-19 June – Budapest, Hungary
- Session II (OPEN class): 22-25 September – Vilnius, Lithuania
- Session III (Joint class – with AOH East): 24-27 November, Domaine de Ronchinne, Belgium
- Margrethe Vestager, European Commission Executive Vice-President
- Sophie Wilmès, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belgium
- Svenja Hahn MEP
- Eva De Bleeker, Belgian Secretary of State for Budget
- Jana De Grott, Obama Leader and founder of We Belong Europe
+ Our incredible team of experts
For more information contact Adam Vink [email protected]