Shaping our future through integration and enlargement
We are happy to invite you to participate in our next town hall meeting to help us draft the manifesto for the next European elections!
Join us for a conversation on key issues for European citizens, focusing on achieving full EU integration and enlargement. With the 2024 elections in the horizon, this is a unique opportunity to have your voice heard on the impact of enlargement on democracy, human rights, and economic prosperity and how liberals can shape the vision for a united and inclusive Europe. It is also a perfect setting to discuss what Europe means to you, and what you expect of further integration in Bulgaria, who is among the latest countries to have joined the EU. Don't miss out on the chance share your thoughts and help us draft our liberal vision ahead of the next elections.
- Welcoming by Mustafa Karadayi, Chairman of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms
- Ilhan Kyuchyuk MEP, ALDE Co-President
- Anna Stürgkh, Member of ALDE manifesto drafting committee
- Dr. Haralan Aleksandrov, social antropologist, New Bulgaria University
- Master of Ceremony: Antoaneta Asenova-Bihlmayer, Member of the Board of the European Liberal Forum
Registrations start at 10:30 and the event will be followed by a reception at 12:30.