The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party (ALDE Party) is the third largest European political family, bringing together parties with common liberal, democrat and reform ideas from more than 40 European countries. The Brussels-based ALDE Party Secretariat supports the activities of the Party; organises its meetings; manages its external communication; and facilitates European policy development and networking amongst liberal parties.
To support our activities, we are now seeking a service provider for:
Audio video and transportation for our Congress
The Congress is the main statutory event for the ALDE Party. This year, we will host the Congress at the Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre, from 26 to 28 May 2023 where we expect about 1.000 participants. The ALDE Party is interested in an audio-video supplier that can provide the following services:
- Management of the transportation, set up and dismantling of the equipment in the displayed days respecting all the security measures (25-28 May 2023).
- On-site event management support – including a production manager and a floor manager - for the whole duration of the event.
Audio-visual equipment supply
- Provision of high-quality AV services for the Auditorium room where the plenary sessions will be hosted (including manned and PTZ camera for i-mag and recording).
- Set up of two LED screens (2.5x1m) and printed banners for the stage of the Auditorium room.
- Light, video and audio screen control equipment inclusive of its own on-site technical management for the Auditorium room, and in any other meeting rooms, if required.
- A zoom/remote calls controller system with its mixer, encoding system, and an all-inclusive on-site technical management.
Signage and branding
- Content Creation for Screen/Broadcast
- Signage design according to the floor plan
A contract will be offered for the whole duration of the event.
Please apply by forwarding your proposal and detailed quote to Maria Claudia Pastena, Head of Events Unit at the ALDE party: [email protected] by 3 April 2023. Questions or clarifications are also welcome via email or by calling +32 (0) 25510169.