The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party (ALDE Party) is the third largest European political family, bringing together parties with common liberal, democrat and reform ideas from more than 30 European countries. The Brussels-based ALDE Party Secretariat supports the activities of the Party; organizes its meetings; manages its external communication; and facilitates European policy development and networking amongst liberal parties.
To support our growing activities, we are now seeking an:
Audio Video service provider for our annual Congress in Dublin 2022
The Congress is the main statutory event for the ALDE Party, this year we will host the congress at the Convention Center Dublin the 2-4 June 2022. We expect up to 1.000 onsite participants and possibly 200 online.
ALDE Party is interested in an Audio Video provider that:
- Can provide a high-quality AV service for the Auditorium room where we are going to host the plenary sessions of our event
- Can manage the whole transportation, set up and dismantling of the equipment in the displayed days respecting all the security measures (1-4 June 2022)
- Can provide the setup from 18mX4m to 20mX4m LED screens for the stage of the Auditorium room alternatively projection or retro-projection screens
- Light, Video and Audio Screen Control Equipment and its personnel for the Auditorium room and in any other meeting rooms if required
- A zoom/remote calls controller system with its mixer, encoding system and its personnel for the plenary session
- Content Creation for Screen/Broadcast
- A production manager and a floor manager for the whole duration of the event that follow the proceedings so they can act accordingly
Please apply by forwarding your proposal and detailed quote to Maria Claudia Pastena, Events Manager at the ALDE party: [email protected] . Questions or clarifications are also welcome via email or by calling +32 (0) 25510169. The deadline for proposals is Friday February 25, 2022.