The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party (ALDE Party) is the third largest European political family, bringing together parties with common liberal, democrat and reform ideas from more than 30 European countries. The Brussels-based ALDE Party Secretariat supports the activities of the Party; organizes its meetings; manages its external communication; and facilitates European policy development and networking amongst liberal parties.
To support our growing activities, we are now seeking a:
Service provider for our annual Meet and Greet event
The Meet and Greet events are Brussels based gatherings that the Liberal family has organised almost every year since 2015. It is an informal summer party, an occasion to bring together the secretariat with our different stakeholders: from the corporates to the institutions.
ALDE party is interested in a venue that:
- Can easily allow an indoor and outdoor gathering up to 150 participants – the presence of a terrace and or a garden will be highly considered
- Catering services with possibility to have drinking packages and different options for catering with vegetarian, vegan, and celiac options
- At a walking distance from European Institutions and the ALDE Head quarter
- A basic Audio-video system that allows projections or microphoned interventions
- A fully accessible venue including for people with reduced mobility
We are offering a five-year contract to be reviewed every year.
Please apply by forwarding your proposal and detailed quote to Maria Claudia Pastena, Events Manager at the ALDE party: [email protected].
Questions or clarifications are also welcome via email or by calling +32 (0) 25510169. The deadline for proposals is 30 January 2023.