The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party (ALDE Party) is the third largest European political family, bringing together parties with common liberal, democrat and reform ideas from more than 30 European countries. The Brussels-based ALDE Party Secretariat supports the activities of the Party; organizes its meetings; manages its external communication; and facilitates European policy development and networking amongst liberal parties. To support the work of the Fundraising and Events Unit, and in particular the work of the Fundraising and Engagement Manager, we are seeking a reliable and all-inclusive CRM software package.
Fundamentally, the software solution that we are seeking must include integrated features of both content and membership management which will help us to reach our audience and engage with supporters in the most effective manner.
The CRM software that the ALDE Party is looking for must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Include within it a comprehensive database of supporters
- Create action-focused websites
- Fundraise and process donations
- Send emails and monitor their success e.g. through documenting open and click-rates
- Easily make lists of supporters that fulfil certain criteria
- Link public social media profiles to email addresses in database to identify and mobilise influential supporters
- Integrate consent forms into sign-up pages, for example to receive emails as well as be matched to social media profiles
- Have customizable themes, so work of external web-builders is limited.
If the software that you provide as a company meets the above criteria, please contact:
Laura Owen, Head of the Engagement Unit
+32 2 237 01 47
An initial two-year contract will be offered to be re-assessed by the end of each year up to a maximum of five years