The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party (ALDE Party) is the third largest European political family, bringing together parties with common liberal, democrat and reform ideas from more than 30 European countries. The Brussels-based ALDE Party Secretariat supports the activities of the Party; organises its meetings; manages its external communication; and facilitates European policy development and networking amongst liberal parties. To support our growing activities, we are now seeking a service provider for:
External consultants on marketing and stakeholder relationship building
On the road to the EP elections 2024 and in the framework of providing ALDE Party technical assistance in the area of network-development among key liberal stakeholders and corporate organisations, the contractor or contractors is/are required to provide the following services:
- With a view to the next ALDE Party Congress being organised in Dublin in 2022, focus online presence and corporate partnership building to Irish audiences
- With a view to the next ALDE Party Congress being organised in Dublin in 2022, develop partnerships with Irish organisations who are interested in exhibiting at the Congress and make relevant introductions to the Party
- Provide technical expertise to assist and advise the ALDE Party on audience building for the 2024 European election, including digital marketing and online presence development
- Provide advice and skills to further develop and build a stronger network of donors and corporate partners from across the EU
- Substantial experience in working within marketing and communications for a political party
- Extensive experience in marketing, donor development and relationship building with a focus on, but not limited to, Irish individuals and organisations
Track record in:
- organisational change and change management, strategy development, communication, political campaign fundraising from both individual citizens as well as corporate/NGO entities
- Providing comprehensive assessments of organisational and strategic needs for political parties and implement change management processes.
The consultants are requested to submit their profiles and track record of political party consultancy work by 1 November 2021 to [email protected].
ALDE Party is interested in a long-term working relationship and, in view of the 2024 European election, will offer a contract to run until 30 June 2024, which is performance reviewed every 6 months.