The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party is the 3rd largest European political family, bringing together parties with common liberal, democrat and reform ideas from more than 30 European countries. The Brussels-based ALDE Party Secretariat supports the activities of the Party; organises its meetings; manages its external communication; and facilitates European policy development and networking amongst our parties. To support our activities, we are now seeking a service provider for:
Marketing & Exhibition Consultancy
In the framework of the 2022 Congress of our political family in Dublin, Ireland the contractor is required to provide the following services:
- Provide technical expertise to assist and advise the ALDE Party on audience building for the 2024 European election, including digital marketing and online presence development
- Assist the ALDE Party staff with logistic and practicalities pertaining to the exhibitors of the 2022 Congress in Dublin
- Develop partnerships with Irish organisations who are interested in exhibiting at the Congress and make relevant introductions to the Party
- Suggest promotional items to be distributed or sold at the 2022 Congress and assist in finding providers and ensure timely delivery
- Provide advice and skills to further develop and build a stronger network of donors and corporate partners from across the EU
- Conduct thorough post-event evaluation in the form of a post-congress report
- Substantial experience in working within marketing and communications for a political party
- Extensive experience in marketing, donor development and relationship building with a focus on, but not limited to, Irish individuals and organisations
Track record in:
- Organisational change and change management, strategy development, communication, political campaign fundraising from both individual citizens as well as corporate/NGO entities
- Providing comprehensive assessments of organisational and strategic needs for political parties and implement change management processes.
The ALDE Party is interested in a long-term working relationship and offers a 12-month contract from 15 February 2022 to 14 February 2023.
The consultants are requested to submit their profiles and track record of political party consultancy work by 13 February 2022 at 12.00 CET to [email protected] mentioning “Marketing & Exhibition Consultancy”.