The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party (ALDE Party) is the third largest European political family, bringing together parties with common liberal, democrat and reform ideas from more than 30 European countries. The Brussels-based ALDE Party Secretariat supports the activities of the Party; organizes its meetings; manages its external communication; and facilitates European policy development and networking amongst liberal parties.
To support our growing activities, we are now seeking a:
Service provider for a Brussels based venue for different kinds of events
ALDE Party is interested in a venue that:
- Can easily allow a plenary session in theatre style up to 200 participants in person but meetings in U-shape up to 50 participants in person
- Has several collateral meeting rooms with different capacities to host bilateral meetings, networking dinners, press conferences, etc.
- High standard catering services with possibility to serve coffee breaks, lunches, dinners, cocktail events
- A well-situated venue near hotels, public transportation, and connections with the airport
- A fully accessible venue including for people with reduced mobility
- Has an outdoor space – gardens or terraces will be highly considered
- Any in house service will be taken in consideration and considered as a plus: Audio Video Service, Hostess/ Steward service, Registration services, furniture, cleaning services, security service
We are offering a five-year contract to be reviewed every year.
Please apply by forwarding your proposal and detailed quote to Maria Claudia Pastena, Events Manager at the ALDE party: [email protected].
Questions or clarifications are also welcome via email or by calling +32 (0) 25510169. The deadline for proposals is 30 January 2023.