The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party (ALDE Party) is the third largest European political family, bringing together parties with common liberal, democrat and reform ideas from more than 30 European countries. The Brussels-based ALDE Party Secretariat supports the activities of the Party; organizes its meetings; manages its external communication; and facilitates European policy development and networking amongst liberal parties.
To support our growing activities, we are now seeking a:
Service provider for our annual Congress in Dublin 2022
The Congress is the main statutory event for the ALDE Party. Once per year we host a congress as a possibility to welcome together our delegates from all over Europe.
ALDE Party is interested in a venue that:
- Can easily allow a plenary up to 1200 participants in person
- Has several collateral meeting rooms between 10 and 15 with different capacities to host all our usual events in programme: bureau meeting, council meeting, exhibitor space, delegations’ meetings, presidential room, staff room
- Full catering services with possibility to serve coffee breaks up to 1000 and some ad hoc meals for smaller groups
- In house internet capacity able to manage 1200 connections in parallel
- A well-situated venue near hotels, public transportation and connections with the airport
- A fully accessible venue including for people with reduced mobility
- Any in house service will be taken in consideration and considered as a plus: Audio Video Service, Hostess/ Steward service, Registration and ticketing service, furniture, cleaning services, security service
Please apply by forwarding your proposal and detailed quote to Maria Claudia Pastena, Events Manager at the ALDE party: [email protected] .
Questions or clarifications are also welcome via email or by calling +32 (0) 25510169. The deadline for proposals is Friday November 12, 2021.