The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party (ALDE Party) is the third largest European political family, bringing together parties with common liberal, democrat and reform ideas from more than 30 European countries. The Brussels-based ALDE Party Secretariat supports the activities of the Party; organises its meetings; manages its external communication; and facilitates European policy development and networking amongst liberal parties. To support our growing activities, we are now seeking a:
Service Provider for Self-Service Survey Research Platform
In the framework of conducting a professional campaign for the European Parliament elections in 2024 and to provide the European liberal family both with long-term and regular insights on voter sentiments, the emotional socio-political context, voter priorities and motives for political change, ALDE Party runs frequent research. This is to support data-informed and message-driven political party work with the aim to build a viable European liberal movement capable of promoting common liberal values, work towards a common vision while engaging in a meaningful manner with European citizens.
To make the most of such research, ALDE seeks to expand its regular research by running frequent surveys in selected European countries. To do so, ALDE Party would like to work with a service provider that can provide a solution that provides the following elements:
- Self-service platform for survey creation, custom sample specification, and fielding of regular online surveys.
- Capabilities to run representative (online) surveys and longitudinal research with repeated questioning of participants in all EU-27 countries.
- Mobile-friendly user interface for survey respondents.
- Defined and tested policy for data quality checks and management of participants.
- Ideally, offer translation services to run surveys in native languages in each country.
- Ideally, ability to export results through an API.
The service provider is requested to submit a description of the service and its capabilities by 15 June 2022 to [email protected]. Please include an estimate of licence cost, other fixed cost, and estimated cost per complete in the EU-27 countries.
The expected duration of the contract is one year, renewable yearly until the European election 2024. The provider may have the opportunity to engage in multiple research projects with ALDE Party until and in the frame of the European Election in 2024, in line with the EU Regulation governing European political parties.