The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party (ALDE Party) is the third largest European political family, bringing together parties with common liberal, democrat and reform ideas from more than 30 European countries. The Brussels-based ALDE Party Secretariat supports the activities of the Party; organizes its meetings; manages its external communication; and facilitates European policy development and networking amongst liberal parties. To support our growing activities, we are now seeking a:
Service provider for triannual event space
The European Women’s Academy is Europe’s leading platform for engaging and supporting liberal women to achieve their political ambitions. Three times per year we convene a group of female leaders and decision makers from liberal parties around Europe to network, share practical tools and be inspired to achieve their goals.
ALDE Party is interested in securing a permanent meeting space for these sessions in Belgium for 2020 (one session may be in early 2021 due to delays brought about by the Covid Response) with the possibility to renew. The following criteria must be met in tender proposals:
- Accommodation for up to 30 individuals for three sessions per year, each session consisting of three nights’ accommodation and 4 days of meetings. NOTE: We require as much flexibility as possible on identifying dates for these sessions.
- Meeting spaces including room for plenary of up to 30 individuals, break out spaces and smaller private meeting rooms.
- A relaxed, quiet setting at a reasonable distance from major cities, speed-ways and other factors likely to generate noise. Venues located in areas of scenic beauty and/or historic buildings preferred.
- Full catering for each session, including alcoholic drinks; coffee breaks during meetings.
- Amenities, such as a spa or forest walks.
A contract of up to five years will be offered, to be re-assessed by the end of each year.
Please apply by forwarding your proposal and detailed quote to Adam Vink, EWA Project Manager at the ALDE party: [email protected]. Questions or clarifications also welcome via email or by calling +32 (0) 496 21 85 03.
The deadline for proposals is Friday July 24, 2020.