The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party (ALDE Party) is the third largest European political family, bringing together parties with common liberal, democrat and reform ideas from more than 40 European countries. The Brussels-based ALDE Party Secretariat supports the activities of the Party; organises its meetings; manages its external communication; and facilitates European policy development and networking amongst liberal parties. To support our growing activities, we are now seeking a:
SERVICE PROVIDER ON LEGAL SERVICES
Purpose of the contract:
The purpose of this call for tender is to conclude a framework service contract for the provision of legal advisory services. The legal services will cover legal advice and assistance in the field of Labour Law. Please refer to the fields outlined in the tender specifications for further details.
A description of the domains is given hereafter. It should be noted that the descriptions are indicative, and the definitions are non-exhaustive:
- Provide advice on HR general consultations on Employees’ benefits and salary packages in line with the roles provided by the ONSS
- Assist with the drafting of contracts and other legal documents
- Offer legal advice on the internal regulations of the Party
- Provide trainings on legal matters
- Draft HR policies and assist in their implementation
- Provide representation if disputes before the Labour courts
- Assist with complex end-of-career negotiations
- Provide help with employee representatives relationships
- Assist in audit procedures
The Law firm must be in position to provide the aforementioned services during normal working hours (Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00, local Brussels time) but flexibility during weekends and holidays will be considered a plus.
Technical and professional requirements:
- Adequately staffed and technically equipped for a smooth and efficient performance of the tasks required in the purpose of the contract.
- Excellent knowledge of Belgian Labour law.
- For the tenderer, at least 7 years of experience in the field of HR legal matters services.
- Excellent knowledge of both French and English.
- The Law Firm shall appoint an account manager or contact person dedicated to ALDE.
We are offering a five-year contract to be reviewed on a yearly basis.
Please apply by sending a detailed proposal including Appendix 1 filled in, to Alessandra Russo, HR manager at ALDE Party: [email protected] by 22 May 2023.
Please find the pricing template here that must be used to submit your offer.