The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party (ALDE Party) is the third largest European political family, bringing together parties with common liberal, democrat and reform ideas from more than 30 European countries. The Brussels-based ALDE Party Secretariat supports the activities of the Party; organizes its meetings; manages its external communication; and facilitates European policy development and networking amongst liberal parties. To support our growing activities, we are now seeking a:
Service provider on quantitative research
Research and the understanding of data provide the foundations for professional and successful political party work. Winning campaigns are being built long in advance of elections through the understanding of electoral trends, the analysis of a volatile electorate, the identification of target groups and the shift of thematic priorities. Annual and regular research will allow ALDE Party and the wider European Liberal family to gain insights into the emotional context, motivation of voters, relevant issues and attitudes. It will help understand voters’ motives, priorities and sentiments in order to inform European Liberals’ messaging, content prioritization, narratives, identification of target voters and how to move them.
ALDE Party is interested in running recurring and annual research with a view to the European elections in 2024.
A polling firm is required to provide the following services to support this work
- The ability to conduct representative online surveys across all European countries (though the number of countries may be limited for financial reasons)
- Provide comparative offers to field a questionnaire of 10, 15 or 20 minutes respectively
- Provide comparative offers to provide a minimum sample size of n=500 and maximum of n=1000
- Provide translation and fielding of surveys in countries
- Data cleaning and data delivery of survey responses and survey weights, further analysis and cross-tabulation of data would be done by ALDE
- Overall project management and setting up the survey (instructions, scripting etc. …)
The provider is requested to submit an offer to [email protected] by 15 June 2020.
The provider may have the opportunity to engage in multiple research projects with ALDE Party until 2024 in line with the EU Regulation governing European political parties.