The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party (ALDE Party) is the third largest European political family, bringing together parties with common liberal, democrat and reform ideas from more than 40 European countries. The Brussels-based ALDE Party Secretariat supports the activities of the Party; organises its meetings; manages its external communication; and facilitates European policy development and networking amongst liberal parties.
To support our yearly statutory events, Congress of ± 1000 delegates, Council of ± 200 delegates, and other ad hoc events as requested. We are now seeking a service provider for:
Yearly contract for voting, registration, and badging system for our statutory events in 2023
- Possibility to register online and onsite to a specific event, creation of a profile (delegate, guest, invited guest, press and others), collection of all the event communications.
- Possibility to have access to the payment page to finalize the registration at the event.
- Creation of an approver module: member parties’ international officers are the persons in charge of the allocation of voting rights for the delegates in their delegation
- Print name badge with (or without) barcode.
- Real-time attendance statistics
- Self – registration booth
- Laptop(s) or desktop computer(s) with monitor and badges’ printers
- Installation, configuration, training of hostesses
- Onsite assistance
- Onsite support for the voting procedures
- Software for the voting sessions for over 500 people
- Delivering of the emails with voting credentials for all the registered delegates
- Hybrid votes for online participants.
Please apply by forwarding your proposal and detailed quote to Maria Claudia Pastena, Head of Events Unit at the ALDE party: [email protected] by 17 April 2023. Questions or clarifications are also welcome via email or by calling +32 (0) 25510169.