In this monthly series, we share some key updates on what’s happening in liberal politics, in Brussels and beyond. To find out more and to stay up-to-date on the latest news, make sure you follow us and our members on Twitter!
Happening in February 2022:
- 2 February: ALDE Party Congress Individual Members delegates: Meet our candidates!
- 5 February: LYMEC Digital Assembly
- 7 February: 30th anniversary of the Treaty on European Union (the Maastricht Treaty)
- 9 February: ALDE Party 4th Hans van Baalen Town Hall Meeting
- 9 February: EU Commission Executive Vice President Margrethe Vestager launches Defence and Space Package
- 10 February: ELF Webinar – Is the EU ready for the data economy?
- 11 February: COFOE European Citizens Panel 4 - Third session
- 12 February: Renew Europe Citizens Discussion Tables about the Future of Europe - Final Plenary Session
- 13 February: Regional elections in Spain: Castille and Leon
- 14-17 February: European Parliament Plenary Session
- 17 February: AIM Webinar for new and "old" members on the structure of ALDE Party Individual Members
- 19 February: COFOE dedicated Plenary at the European Parliament
- 23 February: EU Commission Executive Vice President Margrethe Vestager launches Data Act
- 24 February: ELF Webinar "On The Agenda" – How can tech revolutionise agriculture?
Please note that while periodically updated with relevant additions, this article isn’t a comprehensive list of all possible events. Make sure you follow our member parties, the European Institutions or our Individual Members programme for all updates.