In this monthly series, we share some key updates on what’s happening in liberal politics, in Brussels and beyond. To find out more and to stay up-to-date on the latest news, make sure you follow us and our members on Twitter!
Happening in January 2022:
- 12 January: Renew Europe Webinar - LULUCF and its potential to support achieving the EU climate goals
- 13 January: Renew Europe Webinar - Tapping into the full potential of social economy
- 13 January: ELF Webinar - Digital Services Act (DSA): Transparency vs privacy?
- 14 January: COFOE European Citizens Panel 4 - Third session
- 15 January: Renew Europe Citizens Discussion Tables about the Future of Europe - Discussion 2
- 17 January: European Parliament President election
- 17-20 January: European Parliament plenary week
- 21-22 January: Conference on the Future of Europe Plenary - Panel proposals
- 24 January: Presidential elections in Italy
- 24-26 January: European Youth Conference
- 26 January: EU Commission Executive Vice President Margrethe Vestager launches proposal for the Digital Decade Principle
- 27 January: Extraordinary sitting in the European Parliament in honour of the victims of the Holocaust
- 30 January: Parliamentary elections in Portugal
Please note that while periodically updated with relevant additions, this article isn’t a comprehensive list of all possible events. Make sure you follow our member parties, the European Institutions or our Individual Members programme for all updates.