In this monthly series, we share some key updates on what’s happening in liberal politics, in Brussels and beyond. To find out more and to stay up-to-date on the latest news, make sure you follow us and our members on Twitter!
Happening in July 2021:
- 1 July: Renew Europe Webinar – LGBTI Asylum Seekers
- 1 July: Renew Europe Webinar - How do we make increased traceability a success for consumers and fishers?
- 1 July: ELF Book Launch – EU Diplomacy fit for the future
- 3 July: Kustiba Par Congress
- 3 July: LYMEC Digital Assembly 2021
- 5 – 8 July: European Parliament Plenary Session
- 10 – 11 July: Mouvement Radical Social Libéral Summer Days
- 11 July: Snap parliamentary elections in Moldova
- 11 July: Snap repeat parliamentary elections in Bulgaria
- 14 July: Executive Vice President of the Commission Margrethe Vestager launches Digital Levy Proposal
- 14 – 15 July: ELF Hybrid Conference: Breaking the Cycle – Gender Based Violence in Public Space
- 16 – 18 July: +Europa 2nd National Congress
- 17 – 18 July: Ciudadanos Convention
- 20 July: Vice President of the Commission Vĕra Jourová presents 2021 Rule of Law report
Please note that while periodically updated with relevant additions, this article isn’t a comprehensive list of all possible events. Make sure you follow our member parties, the European Institutions or our Individual Members programme for all updates.