In this monthly series, we share some key updates on what’s happening in liberal politics, in Brussels and beyond. To find out more and to stay up-to-date on the latest news, make sure you follow us and our members on Twitter!
Happening in June 2020:
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, a number of events planned to take place in June have been postponed or cancelled. We continue to update this article throughout the month, when and if new events (physical or online) are confirmed.
- 3 June: Vera Jourová presents report on the application of GDPR
- 4 June: Renew Europe: ‘From pandemic to infodemic’ webinar
- 9 June: Liberal Breakfast - Racing up the Fight: a Pan-European Approach to Combat COVID-19
- 10 June: Vera Jourová presents Communication on disinformation in the context of COVID19
- 10 June: Margrethe Vestager, Thierry Breton and Didier Reynders at European Business Summit
- 13 June: LYMEC Online Assembly
- 15 June: Congress of ALDE member DP in Luxembourg
- 17-18 June: EP Plenary session
- 17 June: Margrethe Vestager presents White Paper on instrument on foreign subsidies
- 18 June: EUCO Summit
- 21 June: Serbian parliamentary elections
- 24 June: Vera Jourová presents EU strategy for victims’ rights
- 24 June: ELF Idea Accelerator
- 28 June: Presidential elections in Poland
- 30 June: Kadri Simson takes part in Energy Visions series
- June: Kadri Simson presents Strategy for Energy System Integration
Please note that while periodically updated with relevant additions, this article isn’t a comprehensive list of all possible events. Make sure you follow our member parties, the European Institutions or our Individual Members programme for all updates.