In this monthly series, we share some key updates on what’s happening in liberal politics, in Brussels and beyond. To find out more and to stay up-to-date on the latest news, make sure you follow us and our members on Twitter!
Happening in May 2020:
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, a number of events planned to take place in May have been postponed or cancelled. We continue to update this article throughout the month, when and if new events (physical or online) are confirmed.
- 30 April-3 May: Ciudadanos online Congress
- 1 May: MR Online Meeting
- 5 May: ALDE Party workshop: Harnessing technology to tackle COVID-19: what can Europe learn from Taiwan?
- 6 May: ALDE Bureau Meeting
- 6 May: EU-Western Balkans Summit
- 7 May: ALDE Party workshop: Going Digital: How ALDE Parties are Using Technology
- 10 May: Poland presidential elections
- 12 May: Didier Reynders discusses rule of law in times of crisis at Friends of Europe
- 14 May: ALDE Party Council by circular letter
- 13-14 May: European Parliament plenary session
- 24 May: HNS Croatia Electoral Congress
Please note that while periodically updated with relevant additions, this article isn’t a comprehensive list of all possible events. Make sure you follow our member parties, the European Institutions or our Individual Members programme for all updates.