In this monthly series, we share some key updates on what’s happening in liberal politics, in Brussels and beyond. To find out more and to stay up-to-date on the latest news, make sure you follow us and our members on Twitter!
Happening in November 2020:
- 1 November: Moldova Presidential elections (first round)
- 5 November: ELF - Western Balkans Beyond 2020
- 9 November: ALDE Party Bureau meeting
- 10 November: Renew Europe Webinar "Towards a Carbon Neutral Europe - How will the EU energy-intensive industry reach the targets?"
- 11-12 November: European Parliament Plenary session
- 13 November: Renew Europe - From words to action: implementing the new EU LGBTIQ Strategy
- 13-14 November: LYMEC Autumn Online Congress
- 15 November: Bosnia and Herzegovina local elections
- 16-17 November: European Commission Vice-President Věra Jourová, and Commissioners Didier Reynders, Kadri Simson and Thierry Breton at the European Business Summit
- 17 November: European Commissioner Thierry Breton at the CEPS Launch of the New Industrial Strategy for Europe Task Force
- 18 November: ALDE Party Council Meeting
- 18 November: Renew Europe - From waste to resource: how biowaste can fuel the Green Deal
- 19 November: Renew Europe - Sustainable products in a circular economy
- 19 November: Video conference of the members of the European Council
- 22-26 November: European Parliament Plenary session
- 26 November: Renew Europe CoR Liberal Mayors Summit
- 27-29 November: LYMEC Young Changemakers Academy 3
Please note that while periodically updated with relevant additions, this article isn’t a comprehensive list of all possible events. Make sure you follow our member parties, the European Institutions or our Individual Members programme for all updates.