In this monthly series, we share some key updates on what’s happening in liberal politics, in Brussels and beyond. To find out more and to stay up-to-date on the latest news, make sure you follow us and our members on Twitter!
Happening in November 2022:
- 1 November: Parliamentary elections in Denmark
- 3-4 November: Liberal Communicators’ Network 2022: ELF Edition
- 8 November: ELF ‘EU-Mercosur Free Trade Agreement’ Webinar Series - Free trade as a tool to save the environment
- 9 November: Book Presentation 'No Escape: The True Story of China's Genocide of the Uyghurs'
- 9 November: European Commission Executive Vice President Margrethe Vestager presents ‘European Defence Investment Programme’
- 9 November: European Commission Vice President Vĕra Jourová presents the ‘Recognition of parenthood between Member States’ and ‘Strengthening the role and independence of equality bodies’ initiatives as part of the Equality Package
- 9-10 November: European Parliament Plenary
- 10 November: Renew Europe Event - The Common Charger: improving consumers' lives and reducing e-waste
- 10 November: ELF Event - The Future of Debt, Money, and Banking
- 10-14 November: CALD General Assembly
- 13 November: Presidential election in Slovenia - Second round
- 14 November: FNF Event - Gender x Geopolitics Conference
- 17 November: Friends of Europe - Peace, Security and Defence Summit
- 17 November: ELF Conference - Techno-Politics vs Europe Forum
- 18-20 November: LYMEC Autumn Congress 2022
- 19 November: Venstre Danmarks Liberali Parti Annual Conference
- 19 November: D66 Congress
- 21-24 November: European Parliament Plenary
- 22 November: Local elections in Slovenia
- 30 November: Jourová presents the ‘Sustainable consumption of goods – promoting repair and reuse’ initiative
- 30 November: Renew Europe Event - Safe financial transactions for all
Please note that while periodically updated with relevant additions, this article isn’t a comprehensive list of all possible events. Make sure you follow our member parties, the European Institutions or our Individual Members programme for all updates.