In this monthly series, we share some key updates on what’s happening in liberal politics, in Brussels and beyond. To find out more and to stay up-to-date on the latest news, make sure you follow us and our members on Twitter!
Happening in September 2021:
- 1 September: Bled Strategic Forum 2021 with European Council President Charles Michel, Prime Minister Andrej Babis, Renew Europe Group CoR President François Decoster
- 2 September: Bled Strategic Forum 2021 with EIB President Werner Hoyer, Slovenian Minister Zdravko Počivalšek
- 2 September: ELF Webinar: On the Agenda – How fit is “Fit for 55”?
- 2 September: CoFoE - #1 Regional discussion with LYMEC membership - Nordics
- 3 September: Hans van Baalen Town Hall meeting I
- 4 September: Nasa Stranka Congress with ALDE Party Acting Co-President Ilhan Kyuchyuk MEP
- 8 September: ELF - Vrana Economic Council 2021
- 9 September: RELIAL event with Dita Charanzova - A dialogue for liberty
- 10 September: ELF & LYMEC - Skill Camp 2021
- 13 September: Norway parliamentary elections
- 13-16 September: European Parliament Plenary Week
- 14 September: Executive Vice-President Margrethe Vestager launches Policy programme on Europe’s Digital Decade and Vice-President of the Commission Věra Jourová launches Recommendation on ensuring safety of journalists in EU
- 17 September: European Citizens' Panel 1 - First Session
- 17 September: ELF Event - A Europe of Values 2: Navigating the Rule of Law
- 17 September: ELF & LYMEC - Young Leaders' Meeting 2021
- 17-20 September: Liberal Democrats Autumn Conference
- 18 September: MR statutory Congress
- 19 September: Russian parliamentary elections
- 23 September: Renew Europe Webinar - Companies Corporate Sustainability Reporting
- 24 September: European Citizens' Panel 2 - First session
- 25 September: Parliamentary elections in Iceland
- 26 September: German federal elections
- 29 September: ELF Event - Science, Not Fiction: Hardware
- 30 September: Renew Europe Webinar - An investment agreement with Taiwan?
- 30 September: POLITICO’S SPOTLIGHT with Věra Jourová “Can the US and Europe find common ground on regulating big tech?
Please note that while periodically updated with relevant additions, this article isn’t a comprehensive list of all possible events. Make sure you follow our member parties, the European Institutions or our Individual Members programme for all updates.