On 20 June, ALDE Party hosted a meeting of Ministers in Luxembourg ahead of the Environment Council of the European Union. Liberal Ministers discussed the main issues on the Council agenda such as the proposed Nature restoration law, in a meeting chaired by Swedish Minister of Climate and Environment Romina Pourmokhtari from ALDE Party member Liberalerna.
List of participants:
- Uroš Brežan, Minister of Environment and Spatial Planning (Gibanje Svoboda!, Slovenia)
- Kristen Michal, Minister of Climate (Eesti Reformierakond, Estonia)
- Romina Pourmokhtari, Minister of Climate and Environment (Liberalerna, Sweden)
- Christianne van der Wal-Zeggelink, Minister for Nature and Nitrogen Policy (VVD, Netherlands)
- Petros Xenophontos, Minister of Agriculture, rural development and environment (Dimokratiki Parataxi, Cyprus)
This morning, Ministers from our political family meet in Luxembourg ahead of the #ENVI @EUCouncil to discuss the proposed Nature Restoration Law and other key environmental issues for 🇪🇺 pic.twitter.com/3AIRCqs5kC— ALDE Party (@ALDEParty) June 20, 2023