MISSION OF THE JOB:
ALDE Party is looking for an HR trainee as that will be fully part of the team and assist the HR Manager in her day-to-day tasks.
You will be able to get insights into an entire HR landscape of an organization by having a mixture of strategic and operational topics on your shared or own responsibility, such as: getting our new hires on board, assist with the improvement of policies & procedures, and support with operational tasks.
- Support of HR operational tasks such as creating offer letters, work contracts etc.
- Assistance of HR initiatives & projects
- Preparation of global HR meetings and communication material
- Assistance in theimprovement of company policies and procedures
- Analysis of existing or future needed HR content & data
- You are fluent in English and preferably have a good knowledge of Dutch or French
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resource Management
- You are enthusiastic, reliable, and eager to learn
- You can work with a diversity of people and teams
- You like to apply theoretical knowledge & operationalise it to business needs
- You have excellent communication and organization skills
- You are open-minded, and you are not afraid to ask the right questions, and to take initiative
- You have proficient knowledge of MS Office (especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Previous work experience or internships in related fields is a plus
- A sound knowledge of the European institutions
- A six-month contract as from March (in the framework of a Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle (CIP) or of an Agreement with your University.
- A monthly allowance (if recruited with a CIP), meal vouchers and the public transport subscription reimbursed up to 80%
- A Multicultural and dynamic environment and a supportive atmosphere.
Do you want to become part of our Team? Send your resume and motivation letter in English with the reference HR Trainee to the following email: [email protected]
Deadline for applications: Thursday 25 March 2021 at 12.00 CET.