The ALDE Party and Renew Europe Group in the European Parliament hosted the first ever meeting of liberal ministers responsible for education, youth, culture and sport ahead of the EYCS Council on 5 April 2022. The meeting was chaired by Renew Europe Group’s Vice-President Katalin Cseh MEP and it took place in Luxembourg.
The participants discussed and shared views on the items on the EYCS Council agenda, such as crisis management in the field of education and youth mobility.
List of participants:
- Jean-Michel Blanquer, Minister of Education, Youth and Sports (LREM, France)
- Claude Meisch, Minister of Education and Youth (DP, Luxembourg)
- Robbert Dijkgraaf, Minister of Education, Culture and Science (D66, The Netherlands)
- Katalin Cseh MEP, Renew Europe Group Vice-President (Momentum, Hungary)
- Valerie Glatigny, Minister of Education and Youth (MR, Wallonie, Belgium)
- Liina Kersna, Minister of Education (Reform, Estonia)
- Bettina Stark-Watzinger, Minister of Education and Research (FDP, Germany)
- Norma Foley, Minister of Education (Fianna Fail, Ireland)