This morning on 6 October, ALDE Party brought together liberal leaders for a pre-summit meeting ahead of the EU-Western Balkans Summit to discuss European engagement in the region and common priorities.
Charles Michel – European Council President
- Alexander De Croo – Prime Minister of Belgium
- Kaja Kallas – Prime Minister of Estonia
- Micheál Martin – Taoiseach of Ireland
- Xavier Bettel – Prime Minister of Luxembourg
Mark Rutte – Prime Minister of the Netherlands
- Clément Beaune – State Secretary for European Affairs, France
- Janez Lenarčič - EU Commissioner for Crisis Management
- Werner Hoyer – European Investment Bank President
- Timmy Dooley – ALDE Party acting co-President
- Ilhan Kyuchyuk – ALDE Party acting co-President
Photographs from the meeting are available on the ALDE Party Flickr.
For more information on the meeting, please contact ALDE Party spokesperson Didrik de Schaetzen.