Ahead of the European Council Meeting of 24-25 March, liberal leaders from across Europe came together in Brussels to discuss key topics such as the war in Ukraine and all the challenges linked to the Ukrainian conflict.
ALDE Party acting co-Presidents Senator Timmy Dooley and Ilhan Kyuchyuk MEP joined the Pre-Summit meeting.
- Prime Ministers Xavier Bettel (Luxembourg) and Mark Rutte (The Netherlands)
- President of Renew Europe Group Stéphane Séjourné
- Executive Vice-President of the European Commission Margrethe Vestager
- European Commissioner Thierry Breton
- ALDE Party acting Co-Presidents Ilhan Kyuchyuk MEP and Senator Timmy Dooley
- Secretary General of the European Democratic Party Sandro Gozi MEP
Earlier today, leaders from our political family came together for a Pre-Summit meeting to discuss #Ukraine and key priorities ahead of #EUCO. Catch up with the meeting here 👇@RenewEurope @ilhankyuchyuk @timmydooley @vestager @MinPres @Xavier_Bettel @sandrogozi pic.twitter.com/dTqVdXQF13— ALDE Party (@ALDEParty) March 24, 2022
For pictures of the event you can click here.
The next European Council meeting will take place on 23-24 June 2022.