With Andrej Babiš set to take office as Prime Minister of the Czech Republic, ALDE has now eight Prime Ministers. We are now the strongest political family in the European Council, together with the European People's Party (EPP), and we are committed to bringing Europe forward.
The eight ALDE Prime Ministers are:
- Andrej Babiš, Prime Minister of the Czech Republic
- Xavier Bettel, Prime Minister of Luxembourg
- Miro Cerar, Prime Minister of Slovenia
- Charles Michel, Prime Minister of Belgium
- Lars Løkke Rasmussen, Prime Minister of Denmark
- Jüri Ratas, Prime Minister of Estonia
- Mark Rutte, Prime Minister of the Netherlands
- Juha Sipilä, Prime Minister of Finland
They will come together for the first time on Thursday 14 December at the ALDE Pre-Summit meeting ahead of the European Council Summit. Crucial topics will be discussed such as migration, defence or the state of play of Brexit negotiations. Stay tuned via our Facebook page and Twitter account for updates on the meeting!