From 1 to 3 December European Liberal Democrats will meet for their largest Congress ever this week at the RAI Convention Centre in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and bring together over 1,000 participants, including Prime Ministers, European Commissioners, party leaders, delegates and invididual members from our 60 members parties from all Europe.
Some of the key speakers and attendees include 5 Prime Ministers, 3 European Commissioners and many party leaders and ALDE Group MEPs:
- Hans van Baalen MEP, ALDE Party President
- Guy Verhofstadt MEP, ALDE Group Leader
- Xavier Bettel, Prime Minister of Luxembourg
- Miro Cerar, Prime Minister of Slovenia
- Charles Michel, Prime Minister of Belgium
- Jüri Ratas, Prime Minister of Estonia
- Mark Rutte, Prime Minister of the Netherlands
- Violeta Bulc, European Commissioner for Transport
- Vĕra Jourová, European Commissioner for Justice, Consumers, Gender Equality
- Margrethe Vestager, European Commissioner for Competition
- Jari Leppä, Minister of Agriculture Finland, Keskusta
- Alexander Pechtold MP, Party Leader D66
- Albert Rivera MP, Party Leader Ciudadanos
- Gwendolyn Rutten, Party Leader Open Vld
- Catherine Bearder MEP, Liberal Democrats
- Martina Dlabajova MEP, ANO
- Fredrick Federley MEP, Centerpartiet
- Jan Huitema MEP, VVD
- Sophie in 't Veld MEP, D66
- Juli Minoves, Liberal International President
- Bart Somers, ALDE-CoR President
- Taavi Roivas MP, Chair ALDE Manifesto Drafting Committe
You can check the full programme on the Congress website to check out all the politicians that will be speaking at all sessions.
All the plenary sessions and keynote speeches at the Auditorium of the RAI Convention Centre will be available via livestream on our Facebook page.
Keep an eye also on our Facebook page for several Facebook Live interviews with high-level politicians attending the ALDE Party Congress.