At the invitation of Sir Graham Watson, President of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe (ALDE) Party, liberal Prime Ministers and European Commissioners will meet in Brussels on 15 October ahead of the European Council meeting.
Among the confirmed participants are:
- Xavier Bettel, Prime Minister of Luxembourg
- Miro Cerar, Prime Minister of Slovenia
- Lars Løkke Rasmussen, Prime Minister of Denmark
- Mark Rutte, Prime Minister of The Netherlands
- Juha Sipilä, Prime Minister of Finland
- Věra Jourová, European Commissioner for Justice, Consumers and Gender Equality
- Cecilia Malmström, European Commissioner for Trade
- Werner Hoyer, President of the European Investment Bank
rue Phlippe Le Bon 70 - 1000 Bruxelles
11:45 - 12:15 Arrival of the participants
12:15 – 13:45 Liberal Pre-Summit meeting
For accreditation and bilateral interview requests, please fill in the form below:
Additional press information can be obtained through Didrik de Schaetzen, ALDE Party Head of Communications, at +32 479 33 10 27 or via email@example.com
Journalists and crews must carry a valid form of identification at all times while on site.