A new episode of the Renew Europe Group in the European Committee of the Regions (CoR) podcast, Letter from Brussels, is now available! This episode covers:
- The Theatre of the indigenous Sami people in the Arctic city of Kiruna, and what it stands for in this area of vital economic interests for the EU;
- The innovative School of Politics for Young People of the Finnish Arctic city of Oulu;
- Why reconstruction of Ukrainian cities cannot wait till the war is over;
- The 15th anniversary of the opening of a key street in the divided Cypriot city of Nicosia.
- The plans to revamp the Cinquantenaire Park in Brussels ahead of Belgium’s 200 years of independence;
- and the scandal in a Brussels puppet theatre that had the audience shouting for the curtain to drop.