On October 2020, ALDE Party took part on a virtual solidary run for Europe. Now it is time to Run for Ukraine!
After our donations campaign ALDE Party continues to ramp up its efforts to assist those in need due to the raging war on Ukraine. This is why we are partnering up with QED again to take part on a solidary virtual race to raise funds for UNICEF so they can provide relief to the children affected by the violence.
You can now join with us the month-long virtual race for as little as €8 and receive a running t-shirt from us as a thank you - all proceeds go directly to UNICEF to support their efforts to help the children of Ukraine!
Ready to sign up? Here is how it works:
- Register on the Run for Europe 2022 UNICEF website by donating 8 EUR or more to Unicef by clicking here
- Download the “AtlasGO” app in the AppStore or in Google Play, which will track your runs and follow the steps listed in the email you will receive after donating to Unicef.
- In the app select the "ALDE Party runners" team. Please note that if you ran with us in 2020, you will have to leave the old challenge before joining the new team.
- Get your free ALDE Party running T-shirt here!
- Between 25 March – 25 April run (or walk) as much as possible and log your kilometeres in the AtlasGO app. The top 3 runners in our ALDE Party team will receive additional prizes!
- Tag @ALDEParty and use the hashtag #RunForUkraine on any Social Media posts you do on the run to show your support to Ukraine
We look forward to meeting you in our virtual team!