The 2023 ALDE Party Congress will take place on Friday 26 - Sunday 28 May in Stockholm, Sweden. The Congress will be hosted at the Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre.
The Waterfront Congress Centre is situated in the heart of Stockholm. It can easily be accessed by taxi, bus & rail, being located next to both Stockholm Central Station (train) and Cityterminalen (bus). Train and bus connections from Arlanda Aiport, Bromma Aiport and Skavsta Airport each arrive at these two destinations.
- Arlanda Airport train operates between 04:50 to 01:50 coming from the airport, and 04:20 to 00:45 going to the airport. Return tickets cost 600kr / 54 Euro for a 20 minute journey.
- Arlanda Airports bus connection operates between 05:00 to 01:40 coming from the airport, and 03:30 to 22:00 going to the airport. with return tickets costing 209kr / 18.80 Euro.
- Bromma Airports bus connection operates between 07:45 to 21:50 coming from the airport, and 06:00 to 19:45 going to the airport. with return tickets costing 198kr / 17.70 Euro.
- Skavsta Aiport bus connection operates between 17:35 to 22:05 coming from the airport, and 15:25 to 18:55 going to the airport. with return tickets costing 438kr / 58.70 Euro.
- Arlanda Airports Taxi is a 40 minute journey averaging 500kr / 47 Euro+.
- Bromma Airports Taxi s a 20 minute journey averaging 350kr / 33 Euro+.
- Skavsta Aiport Taxi is a 70 minute journey averaging 1700kr / 160 Euro+.
If arriving by car, parking spaces are available near the Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre:
- Kungsbron, Östra Järnvägsgatan 21 (600 metres from Stockholm Waterfont).
- Norra Bantorget, Torsgatan 1/Östra Järnvägsgatan 35 (800 metres from Stockholm Waterfront).
- Gallerian, Regeringsgatan 15 & 20/Herkulesgatan 16 (900 metres from Stockholm Waterfront).
- Norr Mälarstrand 2-80 (1200 metres from Stockholm Waterfront).
Our efforts towards sustainability:
The Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre is one of the most energy efficient buildings in the world.
- The glass façades are 1,040 m2 solar collectors that on average gather 1 MW of heat energy on a daily basis. This is equivalent to 90,000 normal low energy bulbs.
- The building is cooled by water drawn from the lake which is stored in 250 tonne of ice tanks in the basement. What's more - a large part of material reused from the building previously occupying the site.
- The world-class energy solution was designed to cut CO2 emissions and minimize impact on the environment and climate change. This approach has ensured that Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre is one of the most energy efficient buildings in the world.
More information can be found here: https://stockholmwaterfront.com/conference/
Late May in Stockholm is a very busy period, hence we advise you to make your booking as soon as possible. For your comfort, the ALDE Party Secretariat has negotiated a priced block booking at:
- Rex Hotel & Hotel Hellsten **
- Single standard room at RexHotel 152 Euro
- Single standard room at Hellsten 170 Euro
- Booking can be done via phone or their website using the code: ALDE23
- Best Western and Hotel Stockholm ***
- Single room: 1995kr / 176 Euro
- Double room: 2145kr / 189 Euro
- Prices apply for guests booking room for 2 nights, and only until April 10th
- Bookings via [email protected] using the code: ALDE23. Please note that bookings are non refundable and must be prepaid - payment can be done via the link attached to the confirmation email you will receive after booking.
- Frey's Hotel Lilla Radmannen ***
- Single standard room: 2385kr / 207,97 Euro per night
- Double room for 1 pers: 2475kr / 215,82 Euro per night
- Double room for 2 pers: 2635kr / 229,77 Euro per night
- Twin room, 1 pers: 2475kr / 215,82 Euro per night
- Twin room for 2 pers: 2635kr / 229,77 Euro per night
- Prices apply for guests booking room for 2 nights
- Bookings must be done through this link
Thon Partner Hotel Kungsbron ***
- Single standard room - no window: 2045kr / 184 Euro
- Single standard room - window: 2295kr / 207 Euro
- Bookings can be done via email at: [email protected] indicating you are "ALDE Party Congress" participants
- Hotel Fridhem ***
- Single Room: 1700kr / 149,89 Euro
- Booking deadline to guarantee prices: April 30th via telephone or their website using the code: ALDE23
- Best Western Hotel Fridhemsplan ***
- Twin room for 1 pers: 2195kr / 193,29 Euro
- Twin room for 2 pers: 2345kr / 206,50 Euro
- Bookings can be done via email at: in[email protected] or phone +468 653 88 00 indicating the code: 629562
- Unique Hotel ***
- All rooms have a 20% discount on their website: www.uniquehotel.se using the coupon code: ALDE
- Promotion applicable for Unique Hotel (Kammakargatan 62) and Unique Hotel Jungfrugatan (Jungfrugatan 7A)
Hotel C Stockholm ****
- Bookings on the website using the code "HOTELC" for a 10 % dynamic discount on their rates
Bank Hotel Sweden *****
- Availability for the 25th, 26th, 27th May 2023, bookings via email at: [email protected] using the code ALDE23
- Elegant Classic: 4200 SEK per night
- Elegant Essential: 4000 SEK per night
Congress Registration Fee
Even if the Congress is open to everyone, we remind you that for guests that are not part of a delegation the fee below will be applied:
- Early Bird Ticket 75.00 EUR
- On-site Ticket 100.00 EUR
To access the Official Dinner Reception, all attendees MUST wear their Congress badges and lanyards as access to the venue will be strictly controlled.
Please note there will be a 15 EUR charge for every re-printed badge onsite and so attendees must be sure to keep their access badge with them.
For any queries related to registration, please contact the events team at [email protected] or +32 2 551 01 69
In accordance with ALDE Party statutes, partial travel costs will be reimbursed to ALDE Party Council delegates only. To claim your reimbursement, download this form and follow the instructions listed on it.