The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party (ALDE Party, eupp) is the European political family, bringing together parties with common liberal, democrat and reform ideas from more than 30 European countries. Its role is to strengthen the liberal democrat movement throughout Europe, define a common political vision and communicate it effectively to European citizens.
The Brussels-based Secretariat of the ALDE Party supports its activities, organises its meetings, manages its external communication, facilitates European policy development and networking amongst liberal parties. To support our work, we are now seeking a Brussels based:
We offer a six months internship under Belgian social law, in the form of a ‘Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle’. In this role, the candidate will be offered multiple opportunities for development & learning and will be part of a young, dynamic, and professionally enriching international working environment.
• process incoming invoices, add budget line and check purchase order
• scan all invoices and post them to our external account’s portal
• prepare invoices to members and follow-up their payment
• follow-up donations and individual membership fees received
• reconcile corporate credit card payments with supporting vouchers and add respective budget line
• Process reimbursement forms for delegates and participants to our events
• Prepare and follow-up the use of the budget of political projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Some experience working in finances would be an asset
• Perfect knowledge of English and fluency in French
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Familiarity with accounting software
• Organisational and time-management skills
• Attention to detail.
To apply, please send a Curriculum Vitae and letter of motivation to [email protected] by Friday 30 October 2019 at 12:00 CEST, mentioning the vacancy reference “Finance intern” and your Last Name in the subject line.
Start date anticipated: beginning of November 2019.