The Brussels-based ALDE Party Secretariat is currently recruiting a Junior Data Analyst.
As member of a dynamic and international team and under the supervision of the Data & Analytics Manager, the data analyst will be part of the Political Unit. The main responsibilities of the position are:
1. Independently research, analyse and visualise datasets, to generate insights for political campaigns across Europe
2. Management of data analysis projects for member parties, as part of the ALDE Party’s party assistance programme.
3. Develop new analysis products for ALDE member parties, ahead of the European Election 2019
4. Prepare research and technical advice on new technologies and tools, notably within the field of digital campaigning
5. Assist in the organisation of workshops and training seminars.
The ALDE Party is a registered European political party and its staff is working in the frame of employee contracts submitted to Belgian Law.
The Data Analyst will be based in Brussels. To apply, please send a CV and letter of motivation to [email protected] by Sunday, 16 September 2018, mentioning the vacancy reference “data analyst” and your first and second names in the subject line.
🔍We're hiring! Are you a #data geek 💻& want to use your skills to help political campaigning 🗳️? Then check out our vacancy & become our next Junior Data Analyst! >> https://t.co/FO7RMu2ozk Deadline: 16 September 2018 pic.twitter.com/ddRgKRvuMs— ALDE Party (@ALDEParty) August 20, 2018