The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party (ALDE Party) is the third largest European political family, bringing together parties with common liberal, democrat and reform ideas from more than 30 European countries. The Brussels-based ALDE Party Secretariat supports the activities of the Party; organises its meetings; manages its external communication; and facilitates European policy development and networking amongst liberal parties. To support our growing activities, we are now seeking a service provider for:
External consultants on political party work
On the road to the EP elections 2024 and in the framework of providing ALDE Party technical assistance in the area of network-development among liberal parties and key liberal stakeholders, the contractor or contractors is/are required to provide the following services:
- Provide technical expertise to assist and advise the ALDE Party in the preparation and planning of the 2024 European election, in specialist fields such as (but not limited to) fundraising, social media strategy, campaign organising, research, data management or media production.
- In cooperation with the ALDE Party Secretariat identify and assess the party’s organisational capacities and the needs of European liberals.
- Provide technical advice and skills to further develop the Alliance of Her programme and build a stronger network of donors and corporate partners.
- Organise (online) workshops and seminars such as Alliance of Her and multilateral best practice exchanges between member party experts.
- Provide strategic advice to the ALDE Party Secretariat on coordination with member parties ahead of the 2024 European election.
- Be available for other ad hoc meetings with the ALDE Party Secretariat where both the contractor and ALDE consider it necessary.
- More than 7 years of experience in the area of political party work, training and consultancy services
- Extensive experience providing strategic counsel to elected officials, senior staff as well as grass-root activists and volunteers.
Track record in:
- successful political campaign management, organisational change and change management, strategy development, communication, political campaign fundraising from both individual citizens as well as corporate/NGO entities, campaign budgeting, or volunteer recruitment and management.
- Provide comprehensive assessments of organisational and strategic needs for political parties and implement change management processes.
- Experience in voter identification and communication programs for political parties and skills to develop messaging plans and storytelling for persuasion
The consultants are requested to submit their profiles and track record of political party consultancy work by 15 August 2021 to [email protected].
ALDE Party is interested in a long-term working relationship and, in view of the 2024 European election, will offer a contracts to run until 30 June 2024, which is performance reviewed every 6 months.