The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party (ALDE Party) is the third largest European political family, bringing together parties with common liberal, democrat and reform ideas from more than 30 European countries. The Brussels-based ALDE Party Secretariat supports the activities of the Party; organizes its meetings; manages its external communication; and facilitates European policy development and networking amongst liberal parties. To support our growing activities, we are now seeking a service provider for:
IT Management services
The objective of this call for tender is the procurement of IT services for our international staff of 26 people. The future contractor will provide the necessary support to the systems and the users of the ALDE Party in the following areas:
- Planning and implementation of IT Services
- Support on IT usual Business operations
- Development and maintenance of software and hardware
- Helpdesk support and maintenance of infrastructures
- Host, maintain, update and support the internet-related functionalities: email, internet, intranet and concurrent applications
- IT Security services
- Manage and oversee the various devices and ensure they are up-to-date and suit the needs of the users
The expected duration of the contract is 5 years, renewable every year.
The offer should include the conditions of support outside Business Hours to ensure the shortest downtime possible.
- More than 10 years of experience in IT sector
- Maintenance and support via email or phone with high availability
- Support languages: French, English (working language of the ALDE Party)
- Availability to travel to our premises, if needed
The company is requested to submit their profile and offer by 20 December 2020 to email@example.com.