The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party (ALDE Party) is the third largest European political family, bringing together parties with common liberal, democrat and reform ideas from more than 30 European countries. The Brussels-based ALDE Party Secretariat supports the activities of the Party; organises its meetings; manages its external communication; and facilitates European policy development and networking amongst liberal parties. To support our growing activities, we are now seeking a service provider for:
PRINTING COMPANY FOR HIGH QUALITY PUBLICATIONS
The ALDE Party is seeking to award a framework supply contract for the provision of high-quality printing services of ALDE publications.
- bulk printing
- operational print (including brochures, leaflets, flyers, magazines, books )
- secure print services and secure print items
- digital solutions and other methods of print output / delivery
- finishing services (binding, stamping, embossing or laminating)
The above list is not considered exhaustive. The ALDE Party reserves the right to request deliverables not explicitly mentioned in the above list of expected services but related to the field of expertise object of the present Framework Contract.
Publications technical requirements:
(different type of paper cover and inner pages)
- Dimensions: A4, A5, A6, etc. (Portrait / Landscape)
- Colors: quadrichromy
Grammage & material:
- Cover/back-cover: Semi-matte machine coated 250 g or equivalent (certified FSC)
- Inner pages: Semi-matte machine coated 150 g or equivalent (certified FSC)
- Finishing: Cutting & stapling/glued
- Documents for printing will be exchanged by email.
- Any request for printing will be made and agreed by both parties by order form under the conditions laid out in a framework contract signed with the selected printer.
- Offer a worthwhile substitute for recycling paper and different publications style
- Prints should be delivered within a maximum of 5/6 business days.
- Quick delivery if required
- Availability to deliver to our office in Brussels or in the Schengen area.
Tender's award criteria:
- Completion and delivery times
- Quality of samples offered
The ALDE Party is interested in a long-term working relationship and, will offer a 5 year framework agreement.
How to apply:
The suppliers are requested to submit their profiles along with their respective quotes and samples, following the specifications below, by 24 November 2023 to [email protected].
Quotes should be given in EUR (€), exclusive of VAT. Please provide us with:
- a price per type of publication for 500, 1000 copies and per 100 copies more: