The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party (ALDE Party) is the third largest European political family, bringing together parties with common liberal, democrat and reform ideas from more than 30 European countries. The Brussels-based ALDE Party Secretariat supports the activities of the Party; organises its meetings; manages its external communication; and facilitates European policy development and networking amongst liberal parties. To support our growing activities, we are now seeking a:
Service provider on qualitative research in the Visegrad-4 countries
As part of its research programme, ALDE Party is interested in conducting qualitative research in the Visegrad-4 countries, in order to evaluate the public’s perception of European liberal actors, values and (European) policy issues. Of particular interest are the topics and associations of liberal target voters in these countries and how they compare to liberal target demographics in other European countries, to help inform the design of a uniform ALDE Party campaign at the 2024 European election.
To support this aim, the ALDE Party is hiring a contractor to assist the ALDE Party Secretariat with the following services:
- Together with ALDE Party, selection of local research firms to run focus groups and coordination of the research with those firms.
- Conduct four focus groups with different liberal voter and target demographics in the four Visegrad-4 countries (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia) for a total of 16 focus groups.
- Drafting of focus group guidelines
- Briefing of focus group moderators
- Drafting of screening questionnaires
- Analysis of focus group outcomes
- Creation of country-specific reports on the outcomes in each of the Visegrad-4 countries and a summary report on insights relating to the whole region
- In-person results presentation
The timeframe for the contract will be until the end of 2021.
The provider is requested to submit an offer to [email protected] by 14 November 2021.