The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party (ALDE Party) is the third largest European political family, bringing together parties with common liberal, democrat and reform ideas from more than 30 European countries. The Brussels-based ALDE Party Secretariat supports the activities of the Party; organises its meetings; manages its external communication; and facilitates European policy development and networking amongst liberal parties. To support our growing activities, we are now seeking a service provider for:
Consultancy on communication trainings and strategic implementation
On the road to the EP elections 2024, the contractor or contractors is/are required to provide the following services:
- Provide technical expertise to assist and advise the ALDE Party in the preparation and planning of the 2024 European election, in specialist fields such as (but not limited to) framing, social media strategy, campaign strategy, capacity building and digital campaigining.
- Provide relevant training on communication topics to the ALDE Party Secretariat and European election campaign staff.
- Help organise (online) workshops and seminars such as ALDE Accelerator and multilateral best practice exchanges between member party experts.
- Provide technical expertise to assist and advise the ALDE Party on audience building for the 2024 European election, including digital marketing and online presence development.
- Provide Communications advice and support to the ALDE Party Secretariat.
- Provide input on strategic research and strategic advice to the ALDE Party Secretariat on coordination with member parties ahead of the 2024 European election.
- Be available for other ad hoc meetings with the ALDE Party Secretariat where both the contractor and ALDE Party consider it necessary.
- More than 7 years of experience in political and digital communication.
- Extensive experience providing strategic counsel to pan-European and/or European national political parties, international organisations and individuals.
The submitted tenders will be evaluated against criteria based on previous experience of working with political parties, including some examples of previous work which should be submitted as part of the application, as well as against a detailed financial offer, which should include a daily or hourly fee for the services listed in the Appendix 1.
The consultants are requested to submit their applications by 18 August 2023 to [email protected]
ALDE Party is interested in a long-term working relationship and, in view of the 2024 European election, will offer a contract to run until 30 June 2024, which is performance reviewed every 6 months.
Please find the pricing template here that must be used to submit your offer.