The 2022 ALDE Party Congress will take place in June, Thursday 2- Saturday 4 June in Dublin, Ireland. The Congress will be hosted at the Convention Centre Dublin.
The Convention Center Dublin is situated in the heart of Dublin, just 15 minutes away from the airport. It can easily be accessed by tram, bus or rail as well. Direct flights are available from most major cities in the UK and continental Europe. The airport is only 10km from the city.
For your journey to/from The CCD, Dublin Bus operates a 24-hour service from the city centre to the airport. Dublin Express also offers a direct service to and from the airport. Taxi and car hire services are also easily available, Dublin Docklands airport is just 15 minutes away. For more information and options you can check the CCD's website.
There is a very high pressure on hotels early June in Dublin hence we advise you to make your booking as soon as possible.
For your comfort, the ALDE Party Secretariat has negotiated a priced block booking at:
- The Holiday Inn Express Dublin City Center (***), 20 minutes walk/10 minutes by car, select the dates and use the Group Rate (available until 19/05)
- Mespil Hotel (****), <30 minutes walk/bus, please email the hotel directly quoting "ALDE020622" to avail of the rate (available until 10/05)
- The Radisson Blu Royal Hotel (****), 30 minutes bus/10 minutes by car, please email the hotel directly quoting the “ALDE Party” to avail of the rate (available until 15/05)
- Metro Hotel Dublin Airport (****), < 20 minutes by car, please email the hotel directly quoting "ALDE Party" to avail of the rate (available until 06/05)
- Hilton Garden Inn Dublin Custom House (****), <10 minutes walk, please use the special booking link (available until 12/05)
- Hilton Dublin Airport (****), < 20 minutes by car, please use this link to avail of the ALDE Party rate (available until 19/05)
- Clayton Hotel Charlemont (****), 20 minutes by car, please use this link to avail of the ALDE Party rate (available until 19/05)
- The Davenport (****), <10 minutes by car/<20 minutes walk, please call the hotel directly at + 353 (0) 1 607 3536 quoting ALDE Party to avail of the rate (rooms are subject to availability)
- Clayton Hotel Leopardstown (****), 30 minutes by car, please use this link to avail of the ALDE Party rate (available until 19/05)
- The Samuel Hotel (****), <5 minutes walk from the venue - Sold Out (2nd and 3rd)
Even if the Congress is open to everyone, we remind you that for guests that are not part of a delegation the fee below will be applied:
- Regular Ticket (30.00 EUR)
- Reception Ticket, to attend only the reception on Friday night (30.00 EUR on the door)
Regular tickets can be purchased on this page.
For access to the Official Dinner Reception, all attendees MUST wear their Congress badges and lanyards as access to the venue will be strictly controlled.
Please note there will be a 15 EUR charge for every re-printed badge onsite and so attendees must be sure to keep their access badge with them.
For any queries related to registration, please contact the events team at [email protected] or +32 2 551 01 69
In accordance with ALDE Party statutes, partial travel costs will be reimbursed to ALDE Party Council delegates only. To claim your reimbursement, download this form and follow the instructions listed on it.
The ALDE Party events team has launched the 2022 Congress app, now available for download shortly via the App Store & Google Play. The Congress app will give you full access to all information about the Congress, including programme, political documents, up-to-the-minute venue information & news. It will also allow you to create your own personalised event schedule.
ALDE Party is committed to make this event carbon neutral, we will calculate this Congress’s total CO2 emissions output and match that to a number of indigenous Irish trees that will be planted throughout Ireland. All trees planted are under a Tree Protection Order and will never be cut down.