On 6 October, ALDE Party brings together liberal leaders for a meeting ahead of the EU-Western Balkans Summit to discuss European engagement in the region and common priorities.
- 7:30 Arrivals at Strmol Castle
- 7:45 Family Photo with liberal party leaders of the region
- 8:00 Meeting ahead of EU-Westerns Balkan Summit
- 9:00 Departure to Brdo Castle
The meeting will take place at Strmol Castle in Cerklje na Gorenjskem, Slovenia. Admittance to the meeting is limited to meeting participants and accompanying staff.
To receive updates on the meeting, please contact ALDE Party spokesperson Didrik de Schaetzen.
Following the meeting, a press release with list of meeting participants will be distributed and photographs will be made available on the ALDE Party Flickr.
As of 5 October
Charles Michel - President of the European Council
- Alexander De Croo – Prime Minister of Belgium
- Andrej Babiš – Prime Minister of the Czech Republic
- Kaja Kallas – Prime Minister of Estonia
- Micheál Martin – Taoiseach of Ireland
- Xavier Bettel – Prime Minister of Luxembourg
Mark Rutte – Prime Minister of the Netherlands
- Janez Lenarčič - Commissioner for Crisis Management
- Werner Hoyer - President of the European Investment Bank
- Timmy Dooley – ALDE Party acting co-President
- Ilhan Kyuchyuk – ALDE Party acting co-President