In this monthly series, we share some key updates on what’s happening in liberal politics, in Brussels and beyond. To find out more and to stay up-to-date on the latest news, make sure you follow us and our members on Twitter!
Happening in December 2020:
- 3 December: Vera Jourová unveils European Democracy Action Plan
- 3 December: Liberal Coffee Hour with FNF on the post-US Elections situation
- 3 December: EU Commissioner Kadri Simson at Sustainable Future Summit 2020
- 3 and 5 December: ALDE President participates in FNF Kuratorium
- 6 December: Romania Parliamentary Elections
- 7 December: ALDE President at webinar on the US presidential elections and the Liberal world order of the Liberal Democrats Overseas (LDO) and the British Group of Liberal International (LIBG)
- 9 December: ALDE President at webinar on energy by FuelsEurope
- 9 December: Liberal Breakfast with Liberty Global on Green and Digital Transitions
- 10 December: ALDE President attends ALDE/RE Pre-Summit ahead of the EUCO
- 10 Dember: Renew Europe Webinar: Safeguarding human rights for indigenous peoples - what are EU’s responsibilities?
- 10-11 December: European Council Meeting
- 12 December: MRF Congress
- 14-17 December: European Parliament Plenary session
- 15 December: Margrethe Vestager unveils Digital Services Act
- 28 December: European Parliament Plenary session (TBC)
Please note that while periodically updated with relevant additions, this article isn’t a comprehensive list of all possible events. Make sure you follow our member parties, the European Institutions or our Individual Members programme for all updates.