Individual members in Austria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia and the Steering Committee would like to kindly invite all individual members and their friends to join the event and discuss the bright future of liberalism in this part of Europe.
The two-day event will be held at the Visgrad hotel in Visegrad. The event is open to all individual members and members of ALDE member parties, and their friends.
There is a participation fee:
For those who need accommodation, the participation will be 25.50€ per person in a shared double room. If you want a room for your own, you will pay 46€.
Those who will not stay at the hotel will pay 10.50€ for a day-ticket.
You can view and download the booklet of the event under this link.
What is this event about?
1. Building an active dialogue between liberals in Central and Western Europe. An active dialogue is like a present full of ideas. That could help to strengthen the liberals in these countries.
2. Getting to know each other and building bridges to find liberal answers for the problems in Central European countries.
3. Finding out, how different or similar our answers to the same questions would be.
4. Recruit more members, who can then work to get people to know the European Union better, how does it work, why is it so important.
5. ... and finaly, to start one chain reaction. Maybe we will do the same event next year in Warsaw, in Brno, or in Vienna ...